why do business with Us?
Yet again, I'm glad I asked that question. This is not an easy question to answer because I have many answers. What makes the question not so easy to answer is because on one hand I want to answer with, why not? On the other hand I realize as a consumer of products and services myself I need more than the answer, why not? Because that's just to vague, right? Right.
why should you do business with us as patrons? Because you are the type that simply want to purchase affordable and quality craftsmanship. You want to wear what looks good on you, not cheap. You want to be the only one with it. You want the option of developing a trusting relationship with those whom you spend your money with, regardless as to rather it be a $1 or $100. You want some sort of warranty or guarantee that you are receiving quality work and that if something goes wrong with your order you can come straight to the source, and the source will hear you out and go to great length to satisfy you. You want business that will stand by their business. So, in summery as a patron this is why you should do business with us:
1. Our fine art original hand made jewelry is affordable for most.
2. Our fine art original hand made jewelry is of quality craftsmanship, which means that we care about what we are putting out.
3. Although we have made our funky jewelry affordable by no means does it look cheap. And, our jewelry will only enhance and accent your attire.
4. The only reason why we wouldn't place our hand on the Bible or swear to God on it's originality is because we believe that a mans word is his bond. We believe that if, and when a man gives his word on something and renege on it, then there develops a serious problem. Not to mention trust is broken and may not be re-established. That's not good for business. What you purchase from us is the first time we seen it too, because we created it.
5. We want to earn your trust and this is why we offer our patrons a 30ty day warranty on every purchase. Even if you called us after the 30ty days, we don't have to, but we will make an effort to fix the item if at all possible. We are just a phone call away, always. (we maintain the right after 30ty days to not have the responsibility of fixing item.)
To tell you the truth, unless you inform us, I don't know what else to say other than, why not do business with Us?
Don't forget while you are here, if you have not done so already sign our Guest Book and receive 5% percent off for life. When you send in a clear picture of yourself wearing Funky S.a.K jewelry regardless where you purchased it from you will receive 20% off any $50 or more purchase. This means our patrons will receive 5% off for signing Guest Book and another 20% off for sending in a clear picture of themselves wearing the item(s). A total of 25% off your next purchase of $50 or more.
Please see Guest Book page for more details.
If you have any questions, comments or compliments please feel free to use our blog, or Contact Us page. We want to know what you think about Funky S.a.K. We are open to suggestions.